DAISY ROCK DAISY ROCK ROCK CANDY ATOM PINK-LH
Designed specifically for females, this left handed Rock Candy Classic guitar is sure to become your favorite axe! It features Daisy Rock's trademark "Slim & Narrow" neck (which makes it easier for girls with smaller hands to play), and a lightweight contoured sycamore body that is designed to perfectly fit the female form. Top-of-the-line quality components include Duncan Designed humbuckers, Grover tuners, and a fully adjustable tune-o-matic bridge with stop bar tailpiece. All Daisy Rock guitars arrive set up, ready to play, and include a limited lifetime warranty.
- Daisy Rock’s exclusive “Slim & Narrow” neck design makes it easier for girls with smaller hands to play the guitar.
- Lightweight construction makes the guitar easier to manage and more comfortable to play.
- Duncan Designed high-output humbucker pickups for great tone.
- Grover tuners and a fully adjustable tune-o-matic bridge with stop bar help ensure rock solid tuning.
- Arrives set up, ready to play, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Body: Sycamore w/Contour Top
- Neck: Rock Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret: 22 Medium
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Inlay: Stars
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic w/Stop Bar
- Tuners: Daisy Custom
- Binding: Black
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Pickup: Duncan Designed Humbuckers [HB-103]
- Strings: D’Addario EXL 110
- Electronics: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Selector
- Finish: Atomic Pink (14-6751)
- Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz.